GPM Life engaged Strategic Content as a partner for defining the user experience and content for their entire suite of digital and brand modernization needs. The project includes their public web site for two brands, agent portal, customer service site, intranet and board of directors intranet.
Description of Services
GPM’s web site was a static site with limited ability for content owners to update and manage the content. Updates required leveraging IT team resources for simple content updates on both the public site and the authenticated sites. Authenticated sites offered limited functionality and tasks and content were difficult for users to locate.
We improved their overall site structures and organization and UI. We created a design with a universal style guide across all of their online presence. We also developed their new brand identity including logo, color palette, brand voice and design standards.
- Immediate search ranking increase on launch
- Extensible templates for use on two brands, GPM Life and GPM Life and Health sites
- Completely rewritten and optimized content for
- products and product support
- Migrated static site to IBM WCM
- Responsive design
- Unified user experience across all sites
- New logo and brand identity for web and print
- Mobile-friendly agent tools
- User interviews and persona development